Oak is a new store, offering a range of ladie’s and men’s fashion wear, including celebrity favourite denim, Oak Jeans. The official opening will take place on Friday February 18th 2011. “I am really looking forward to officially opening the store, ready for the half term, it is going to be great to meet some new shoppers, who love fashion as much as I do!” Scott enthuses.
Scott’s denim has been a wardrobe staple for many loyal customers and a long list of celebrities including actress Kirsten Dunst, Noel Fielding, Comedian Olivia Lee, ‘Sexy Swindler’ Jessica Jane from BBC TV’s The Real Hustle, Penny Smith, and Hertfordshire-born ITV TV presenter Anna Williamson, who will be cutting the ribbon at 10am and officially opening Oak! Anna has presented for years, you may have seen her on Channel 5, Toonattik, Disney, and GMTV, amongst other shows, and in pantomime. Anna was born in Hertfordshire, and still lives locally. She is a lover of fashion and has a lovely personality, check out her site: http://www.annawilliamson.co.uk
As well as a selection of the celebrity-loved unisex Oak Jeans, Oak also offers trendy garments for ladies and gents – from dresses, to skirts, to polo shirts, to T-shirts and cardigans. Oak is a style experience, and is the ideal place to grab your designer wardrobe, without the high price tag!
Oak will always have at least one branch dipped in the celebrity world, and Scott certainly plans to bring even more fashion and glamour to The Galleria.
Notes to editors
• Scott started Oak Clothing Ltd in 2006 – when he was just 20 years old.
• He is a self-taught designer, and natural entrepreneur.
• He has collaborated with BBC1 DJ Sell Out, and will be collaborating with Jeans for Genes this year.
• His designs have appeared in publications such as Closer, Drapers and She, as well as on national TV and local press.
• He has a small boutique store in Braintree Freeport Shopping Village, and a large shop in Clacton Factory Outlet.